We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell educational product that our customers have grown to rely on.
The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers
and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the
ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals sales, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): Shift start hour will be any time post 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English and Hindi
Laptop/ Wi-fi: Candidates to use their own laptops and Wi-fi. Wifi charges shall be reimbursed as per policy on
submission of bills.
Additional compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join.
● Preferably a Proven B2C sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience.
● Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
● Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
● Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
● Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
● Working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) and PowerPoint.
● Working Knowledge on Salesforce (Desired but not mandatory)
3 - 9 Years
3 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.
Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller
Other Bachelor Degree
Sales Manager Marketing Manager Business Development Manager
Mr. Hardeep Singh
1st Floor, Opp Sukhmani Hospital, Guru Gobind Singh Chowk, Majitha Road